这首歌有魔力的说~~
To get my happiness I have done everything
为了寻找幸福 我付出了一切努力
but had done nothing to be blamed and accused of
惟独面对谴责与非难 我无可奈何
The sound of footsteps became louder every day
身后的脚步声一天比一天响亮
Then I noticed the fact there was no time
我终于察觉到 时间已经所剩无几
I was believer in life to be myself for always
对于自己的人生 我是虔诚的信徒
and was asking whether I would be alive
总是在不停询问 是否能继续生存
Give me a reason why not to adopt in this way
告诉我 为何不能选择这条道路
or judge me to be guilty of so many incurable sins
或者 制裁我这无法治愈的罪孽
tell me way,or why not?
为什么 或为什么不?
Complaining way too much
诉说着无数不平
maybe i overlooked something fatal for me
或者我曾一直俯视着 对我致命的危险
The whole world was at a complete stangstill
整个世界都已停止转动
and I was in fetters,at the mercy of the mob
我满身束缚 苟活在暴徒的仁慈下
The silent warning became louder every day
无声的警告一天比一天响亮
Then i kept pretending not to hear
我却假装着什么也听不到
Its meaning had been in the eyes of be holder all along
它的意味 早已落入旁观者的眼中
It had grown dark before I found a sign
在我发现征兆之前 就已陷入黑暗
Among the nonsense tragedies
无谓的悲剧中
what on earth you are looking for?
你到底在寻找什么
You only have to be honest to yourself and you own fate
你只需诚实地面对自己 还有命运
Tell me way,or why not?
为什么 或为什么不?
Complaining the way to much
诉说着无数不平
Maybe i overlooked something fatal fo me
或者我曾一直俯视着 对我致命的危险
There is nobody who kowns there will be nobody
如今无人知晓 这里即将空无一人
Except for me,all the world has gone mad
除了我 整个世界都已陷入疯狂
So what is forgiveness you are willing to withhold?
什么是你们所愿意保留的宽容?
What is the well-being you are willing to make?
什么是你们所希望制造的安宁?
So what?Now what?
我又该怎样?那又会如何?
Don't you come to interrupt me,oh please
请别来妨碍我
While i am interrupting myself
在我还能够制止自己的时候